Good afternoon Kanata North,
I’m pleased to share that the mosquito treatment is underway and going well. The details below are from the week of May 23rd to 29th, 2021.
Please contact GDG directly at email@example.com or by calling 1-877-227-0552 should you have feedback or concerns regarding a specific location in our community.
Weekly report from May 23rd to 29th, 2021
- There was no accumulation of water during this timeframe.
- A small, localized treatment was done by ground on May 25th where some larvae were found.
- Post-treatment was done showing 100% larval mortality.
- Sweep tests were done, and the results are as follows:
|Address||Time||Mosquito||Black flies||Other species|
|50 Flamborough Way||18:10||0||0||9|
|124 Marsh Sparrow Pvt||18:47||0||0||2|
|203 Salter Crescent||19:19||0||0||4|
|198 Carlington Avenue||19:53||0||1||5|
|130 Walden Dr.||21:01||1||0||2|
|2600 Campeau Dr.||22:08||0||0||1|
- Trapping continued this week as well.
- 362 Laughlin Circle
- South March Highlands Trail Network
- Marshes Village, 39 Turtle Point Private
- 228 Saddleback Cres, Arcadia
- Beaver Pond Park
- Jim Malone Park
- Prospection will be done to monitor water level and larval presence.
- Rain is expected on May 27th, treatment could start on May 29th, as we would start to find larvae.
If you have any further questions about the Kanata North Mosquito Nuisance Program, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.