Good afternoon Kanata North,
I’m pleased to share that the mosquito treatment is underway and going well. The details below are from last week.
Please contact GDG directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-877-227-0552 should you have feedback or concerns regarding a specific location in our community.
Weekly report from May 30th to June 5th, 2021
- There was 4 to 6 mm accumulation of water on June 3rd.
- There was no presence of larvae on the field.
- No treatments were made.
- Sweep tests were done, and the results are as follows:
|Address||Time||Mosquito||Black flies||Other species|
|198 Carlington Avenue||18:00||0||0||3|
|35 Arkose Street||18:21||0||0||4|
|50 Flamborough Way||19:00||1||1||5|
|124 Marsh Sparrow Pvt.||19:32||1||2||10|
|130 Walden Dr.||20:03||1||1||10|
|400 Goldridge Dr.||20:23||2||5||10|
|2600 Campeau Dr.||21:06||2||1||6|
- Trapping continued this week as well.
- 362 Laughlin Circle
- South March Highlands Trail Network
- Marshes Village, 39 Turtle Point Private
- 228 Saddleback Cres, Arcadia
- Beaver Pond Park
- Jim Malone Park
- Prospection was done this week to monitor water level and larval presence.
- Drone treatment is being performed today (June 10) in the Carp River (Kanata Ave and Terry Fox Dr). The 5mm of rain received last weekend could trigger a new hatch, so this must be carried out quickly.