Good afternoon Kanata North,
I’m pleased to share that the mosquito treatment is underway and going well. The details below are from last week.
Please contact GDG directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-877-227-0552 should you have feedback or concerns regarding a specific location in our community.
Weekly report from June 6th to June 12th, 2021
- There was 3 to 4 mm accumulation of water on June 6th
- There was presence of larvae on the field
- Both ground and aerial treatments were made between June 8th to June 10th
- A post treatment was done, with 100% larval mortality
- Sweep tests were done, and the results are as follows:
|Address||Time||Mosquito||Black flies||Other species|
|198 Carlington Avenue||18:05||1||2||5|
|35 Arkose Street||18:27||1||0||5|
|50 Flamborough Way||18:47||2||1||21|
|124 Marsh Sparrow Pvt.||19:09||2||3||50|
|130 Walden Dr.||19:35||1||4||2|
|400 Goldridge Dr.||19:54||1||30||2|
|2600 Campeau Dr.||21:53||1||10||5|
- Trapping continued this week as well.
- 362 Laughlin Circle
- South March Highlands Trail Network
- Marshes Village, 39 Turtle Point Private
- 228 Saddleback Cres, Arcadia
- Beaver Pond Park
- Jim Malone Park
- Prospection will be done this week, June 13th to 19th to monitor water level and larval presence with possible treatment.