Good afternoon Kanata North,
I’m pleased to share that the mosquito treatment is underway and going well. The details below are from last week.
Please contact GDG directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-877-227-0552 should you have feedback or concerns regarding a specific location in our community.
Weekly report from June 13th to June 19th, 2021
- There was 2 to 3 mm accumulation of water on June 14
- There was no presence of larvae on the field.
- There were no treatments done.
- Sweep tests were done, and the results are as follows:
|Address||Time||Mosquito||Black flies||Other species|
|198 Carlington Avenue||18:12||0||0||15|
|35 Arkose Street||18:37||0||0||3|
|50 Flamborough Way||19:01||0||0||7|
|124 Marsh Sparrow Pvt.||19:28||0||0||2|
|130 Walden Dr.||19:56||0||7||7|
|400 Goldridge Dr.||20:09||0||0||8|
|2600 Campeau Dr.||21:04||0||0||4|
- Trapping continued this week as well.
- 362 Laughlin Circle
- South March Highlands Trail Network
- Marshes Village, 39 Turtle Point Private
- 228 Saddleback Cres, Arcadia
- Beaver Pond Park
- Jim Malone park
- Ironside Crescent
- Streamside Crescent
- Croissant Celtic Ridge
- Seyle Crescent
- Craig Park
- Casgrain Park
- Prospection will be done this week, June 20th to 26th to monitor water level and larval presence.
- Due to rain over the weekend, ground and aerial treatment started on June 22nd or 23rd and will most likely continue next week.