Good afternoon Kanata North,
I’m pleased to share that the mosquito treatment is underway and going well. The details below are from last week.
Please contact GDG directly at email@example.com or by calling 1-877-227-0552 should you have feedback or concerns regarding a specific location in our community.
Weekly report from June 20th to June 26th, 2021
- There was 45 to 60 mm accumulation of water between June 20th to 26th
- There was presence of larvae on the field
- There were aerial treatments done from June 23rd to June 25th
- There was a post-treatment completed, showing 100% mortality
- With treatments on-going, along with the rain and wind at night, no sweep tests were performed
- Trapping continued this week as well
- 362 Laughlin Circle
- South March Highlands Trail Network
- Marshes Village, 39 Turtle Point Private
- 228 Saddleback Cres, Arcadia
- Beaver Pond Park
- Jim Malone park
- Prospection will be done this week, June 27th to July 3rd to monitor water level and larval presence.
- Possible ground and aerial (drone) treatments to continue this week