Good afternoon Kanata North,
I’m pleased to share that the mosquito treatment is underway and going well. The details below are from last week.
Please contact GDG directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-877-227-0552 should you have feedback or concerns regarding a specific location in our community.
Weekly report from July 4th to July 10th, 2021
- There was 25 to 45 mm accumulation of water from the precipitation on July 8th
- There was presence of larvae on the field
- There were ground and aerial treatments done on July 4th and 10th with treatments continuing
- There was a post-treatment completed, showing 100% mortality
- Sweep tests were performed with results indicated below:
|Address||Time||Mosquito||Black flies||Other species|
|35 Arkose Street||18:25||0||0||0|
|50 Flamborough Way||19:44||0||0||0|
|124 Marsh Sparrow Pvt.||20:10||0||15||0|
|400 Goldridge Dr.||18:42||0||0||1|
|2600 Campeau Dr.||20:45||0||150||0|
- Trapping continued this week as well
- 362 Laughlin Circle
- South March Highlands Trail Network
- Marshes Village, 39 Turtle Point Private
- 228 Saddleback Cres, Arcadia
- Beaver Pond Park
- Jim Malone park
- Ground and aerial (drone) treatments to continue this week.