Looking for fun activities in the Ottawa area? Check out these options over the next seven days, starting on Thursday, March 24. Be sure to verify details with the organizers as plans can change at any time and reference Ottawa Public Health and the Government of Ontario for the latest public health advisories and restrictions.
- Cheer on the Ottawa Senators this Saturday, March 26 as they take on the Florida Panthers at the Canadian Tire Centre!
- The Ottawa Black Film Festival highlights Black stories and voices from around the world and takes place virtually this Thursday, March 24 to Sunday, March 27.
- Visit Mādahòkì Farm in Nepean to celebrate the new season with the Sìgwan (Spring) Festival this Friday, March 25 to Sunday, March 27! Learn about Indigenous culture, check out an Indigenous Makers and Farmers Market, creative workshops, and more. Advanced registration required; admission is FREE!
- Looking for a laugh? The Crack Up Comedy Festival brings hilarious Canadian comedian awards to Ottawa, Cornwall, and Pembroke now through Saturday, March 26.
- Discover Ottawa’s Rural Communities with this collection of itineraries on the Ottawa Tourism website that takes you outside of the city to see the region’s rural gems!
- The City of Ottawa offers free service through March 26 on the Confederation Line of the LRT and select OC Transpo bus routes that travel to or through downtown, as well as free parking in 6 select lots in the downtown area through March 31. FREE!
- It’s maple season in Ottawa! Check out some of the ways and places you can enjoy maple syrup fun in the Ottawa region, from delicious snacks to walking trails, sugar bushes and more.
Find out more great activities to do in and around Ottawa on the Ottawa Insider Blog!
Photo credit: Ottawa Tourism