Looking for fun activities in the Ottawa area? Check out these options over the next seven days, starting on Thursday, April 7. Be sure to verify details with the organizers as plans can change at any time.
- Visit one of Ottawa’s seven national museums to learn about Canada and see the special exhibitions! From art to nature to history and more, there is something for everyone.
- Our Ottawa Senators hockey team takes on the Nashville Predators this Thursday, April 7 and the Winnipeg Jets on Sunday, April 10 both at the Canadian Tire Centre.
- This Saturday, April 9 cheer on the Atlético Ottawa in their home-opener against Calgary, a pay-what-you-can soccer game dedicated to Ukraine.
- Celebrate Irish culture at the Irish Film Festival Ottawa 2022 from Friday, April 8 through to Thursday, April 14, presented at the Arts Court Theatre as well as online!
- The Ottawa National Women’s Show takes place this Saturday, April 9 and Sunday, April 10 for the ultimate Girl’s Day Out at the Shaw Centre.
- The National Arts Centre Orchestra Tour stops in Ottawa with a world premiere of Philip Glass’ Symphony No. 13, commissioned by the NAC Orchestra around the theme of “Truth in Our Time”.
- Looking for delicious vegetarian and vegan food in the Ottawa area? Ottawa Tourism has you covered with a round up of seriously good plant-based eateries to delight the taste buds.
- The Ottawa Art Gallery is filed with fun, including the Art Crush live painting, dance, and music event on Thursday, April 7 and various special exhibitions at the gallery which offers FREE admission.
Find out more great activities to do in and around Ottawa on the Ottawa Insider Blog!
Photo credit: Ottawa Tourism