Looking for fun activities in the Ottawa area? Check out these options over the next seven days, starting on Thursday, April 14. Be sure to verify details with the organizers as plans can change at any time.
- This weekend at Lansdowne, watch the Ottawa 67’s hockey team take on the Kingston Frontenacs at the TD Place Arena on Friday, April 15; shop for one-of-a-kind finds at 613flea on Saturday, April 16; watch the Atlético Ottawa soccer team play the Halifax Wanderers also on Saturday, April 16; and shop for local goods at the Ottawa Farmers’ Market on Sunday, April 17. Some events are FREE!
- Cheer on the Ottawa Senators hockey team as they take on the Toronto Maple Leafs at the Canadian Tire Centre on Saturday, April 16.
- Check out the exhibition at Âjagemô, the exhibition space at 150 Elgin Street. Still Tho: Aesthetic Survival in Hip-Hop’s Visual Art showcases work from visual artists from across Canada who use graffiti, murals, mixed media, and more to express themselves.
- Celebrate Canada’s Year of the Garden by tuning in to History of the Experimental Farm: Dominion Arboretum & Ornamental Gardens at the final virtual lecture of the Bytown Lecture Series presented by the Bytown Museum on Wednesday, April 20. FREE!
- Hop over to Ottawa for Easter events and weekend fun! Check out Ottawa Tourism’s list of ways to enjoy the Easter weekend in the Ottawa region.
- Get inspired with Ottawa Tourism’s collection of ways to awaken your senses this spring, from gardens to festivals to staycations, there are tons of ideas about how to make the most of the season and warming weather!
- Enjoy Easter brunch, offered at various hotels and restaurants across Ottawa including at the Hilton Lac-Leamy, the Fairmont Château Laurier, and more!
Find out more great activities to do in and around Ottawa on the Ottawa Insider Blog!
Photo credit: Ottawa Tourism