Looking for fun activities in the Ottawa area? Check out these options over the next seven days, starting on Thursday, April 28. Be sure to verify details with the organizers as plans can change at any time.
Visit the Ottawa updates for visitors page for links and information regarding the “Rolling Thunder” protests planned this weekend and resulting traffic impacts.
- It’s a big weekend at Lansdowne! 613flea fills the Aberdeen Pavilion with one-of-a-kind finds on Saturday, April 30; Canadian comedy icon Rick Mercer hosts Boston Pizza Presents Just for Laughs Comedy Night in Canada also on Saturday, April 30; and the Ottawa 67’s hockey team plays a playoff game this Sunday, May 1 at the Arena at TD Place.
- Enjoy a tour of must-see Ottawa sites! Gray Line Ottawa offers tours on a double decker open air bus, and Lady Dive offers tours on their bus-to-boat “amphibus”; both beginning on Sunday, May 1!
- Cheer on the Ottawa Senators hockey team as they take on the Florida Panthers this Thursday, April 28 at the Canadian Tire Centre.
- Celebrate the delicious, squeaky, cheesy dish at Ottawa PoutineFest 2022 this Thursday, April 28 to Sunday, May 1 outside Ottawa City Hall!
- Over the Rainbow: Works by LGBTQ2S+ Artists is now on at the National Gallery of Canada until September 2022. The exhibition celebrates artwork from a range of decades and mediums around the themes of diversity, gender expression, identity, and more.
- Sunday, May 1 figure skating legends perform at the Canadian Tire Centre at Stars On Ice, featuring Kurt Browning, Elvis Stojko, and more!
- Cycle for a cause at the CN Cycle for CHEO this Sunday, May 1. Plenty of walking and biking routes of various lengths make this event suitable for many ages and abilities! Note resulting road closures in the morning.
- As the weather improves, Ottawa Tourism has you covered for cycling in the Ottawa region – read the guide on our website to learn more about the best cycling routes and experiences in Ottawa.
Find out more great activities to do in and around Ottawa on the Ottawa Insider Blog!
Photo credit: Ottawa Tourism