Looking for fun activities in the Ottawa area? Check out these options over the next seven days, starting on Thursday, July 14. Be sure to verify details with the organizers as plans can change at any time.
- Head over to Lansdowne to cheer on the Atlético Ottawa soccer team at The Meat Up Match on Sunday, July 17 and the Ottawa BlackJacks basketball team on Tuesday, July 19!
- RBC Ottawa Bluesfest continues this weekend, wrapping up on Sunday, July 17 with headliners Luke Bryan, The National, Ja Rule, Rage Against The Machine, and more!
- Celebrate Lebanese culture now through Sunday, July 17 at the Ottawa Lebanese Festival with food, dancing, entertainment, and more at the Saint Elias Centre.
- Enjoy the intersection of classical music and other art forms at the Music and Beyond festival, taking place at various locations across Ottawa, on now through Sunday, July 17.
- Get creative and check out the Ottawa Maker Festival this Saturday, July 16 at the St. Laurent Shopping Centre. Registration required; tickets are FREE!
- Immerse yourselves in the artwork of the iconic Impressionist artist at Imagine Monet: The Immersive Exhibition, continuing through to August at the EY Centre.
- This Friday, July 15 and Saturday, July 16 the Canada Skateboard Open comes to Ottawa at the Legacy Skateboard Park in Nepean for a Community Day (Saturday) and a Competition Day (Sunday). FREE!
- H.O.P.E. Volleyball SummerFest takes over Mooney’s Bay this Saturday, June 16 with tons of beach volleyball, food, entertainment, and more for a good cause – and their 40th anniversary!
- The Ottawa Titans baseball team plays home games nightly from Friday, July 15 to Sunday, July 17 with a special celebration of Francophone Day on Friday, July 15!
- Cool down with Ottawa Tourism’s list of Best ice cream (and other frozen treats) in Ottawa for go-to spots to indulge on a hot day – or any time!
Find out more great activities to do in and around Ottawa on the Ottawa Insider Blog!
Photo credit: Ottawa Tourism