Looking for fun activities in the Ottawa area? Check out these options over the next seven days, starting on Thursday, August 11. Be sure to verify details with the organizers as plans can change at any time.
- Head to the EY Centre to discover the immersive exhibition Imagine Monet from Tuesdays to Sundays until the newly extended end date of September 4, 2022.
- Grab your yoga mat and enjoy a Full Moon Yoga class on The Great Lawn at Lansdowne to relax under the moonlight on Thursday, August 11. FREE!
- Head over to Lansdowne to cheer on the Atlético Ottawa soccer team as they play the Halifax Wanderers on Wednesday, August 17 and celebrate basketball at the Canadian Elite Basketball League Championship at TD Place Arena from now to Sunday, August 14.
- From now to Sunday, August 14, discover contemporary and innovative Indigenous arts at the Asinabka Film & Media Arts Festival taking place at various locations.
- Catch an Ottawa Titans baseball game this weekend from Thursday, August 11 to Sunday, August 14. Don’t miss the All-Canadian Night with post-game fireworks on Saturday, August 13 and the team mascot Cappy’s Birthday game on Sunday, August 14.
- Gather your friends and family and attend the Russell Fair this weekend from Thursday, August 11 to Sunday, August 14 to enjoy a midway, demolition derby, live shows, and many more activities.
- Get spooked at the Midsummer Night’s Scream from Friday, August 12 to Saturday, August 13 at Saunders Farm and discover their newly updated haunts that will make you scream.
- Embrace Indian culture at The Great India Festival ‘Maha Bharatotsav’ at Ottawa City Hall this weekend from Thursday, August 11 to Sunday, August 14 for food, dance, music, yoga, exhibits, workshops, and more.
- Bring your kids to Puppets Up!, a festival full of fun puppet shows in the lovely town of Almonte from Friday, August 12 to Sunday, August 14.
- Have fun at the first-ever Ottawa Garden Festival and enjoy garden-themed activities and events taking place in various locations from Friday, August 12 to August 21.
Find out more great activities to do in and around Ottawa on the Ottawa Insider Blog!
Photo credit: Ottawa Tourism