Looking for fun activities in the Ottawa area? Check out these options over the next seven days, starting on Thursday, January 26. Be sure to verify details with the organizers as plans can change at any time.
For winter fun…
- Thursday, January 26 to Sunday, January 29 | Commemorate 50 years of fabulous winter celebrations at the Greely Winter Festival!
- Starting Wednesday, February 1 | Come take on The Snowsuit Fund’s Snow Angel Challenge at various locations.
For culture and learning…
- Saturday, January 28 | An afternoon’s program that reflects the cultural diversity of Ottawa’s Black community and will include the presentation of the Proclamation of Black History Month 2023 by the Mayor of Ottawa.
- Ongoing | The Foyer Gallery at the Nepean Sportsplex presents a focus show featuring the works of four gallery artists in a variety of mediums and a unique interpretation of what ‘A Fresh Start’ means to each of them.
- Ongoing | Enjoy the Dark Ice exhibition featuring photographs, paintings, and videos of Arctic land and ice at the Ottawa Art Gallery.
For hockey fans…
- Friday, January 27 | Enjoy a game of junior hockey as the Ottawa 67’s play the London Knights at TD Place Arena.
- Saturday, January 28 | Support the Ottawa Senators as they compete against the Montréal Canadiens at the Canadian Tire Centre.
Find out more great activities to do in and around Ottawa on the Ottawa Insider Blog!
Photo credit: Ottawa Tourism